Senior DevOps Engineer - GCP DescriptionJob #: 92637
Our client is a US Company, a leading business information provider, analytics, and outsourcing services.
It’s a global company with proven experts in areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and improving business performance in daily operations.
Our teams will work collocated in a modern and fancy spatial LABS environment built exclusively for our project. We work in a highly agile environment, following XP practices, best CI/CD practices, etc.
- Design and implement Google Cloud Platform solutions, with a primary focus on BigQuery, Dataproc, and Cloud Storage
- Work with Jenkins and other DevOps tools to implement new automation strategies
- Support of the existing infrastructure
- Creating resources in GCP
- Automation development (Jenkins)
- Assisting engineers in troubleshooting
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to ensure successful project completion
- Expertise in Google Cloud Platform
- Strong skills in Ansible, Apache Hadoop, and Terraform
- Nice to have skills in Agile, Docker, Elasticsearch, Git, and Jenkins
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours