Lead C++ Software Engineer [office attendance required 2 times a week] DescriptionJob #: 90016
Currently, we are looking for a talented C++ engineer to join the Electronic Trading team to work on a leading ultra-low latency algorithmic trading platform. The platform is built on top of the best available hardware and network solutions as well as state-of-the-art software technologies including direct access to network cards to bypass the standard TCP/IP stack, explicit assignment of hot threads to physical processors to achieve the top performance and use the most recent C++(C++17/20) language features to get to the edge of impossible.
And one step beyond...
The role includes the development of new Algo models, Algo framework, market data distribution and ultra-low latency exchange connectors as a part of a global joined IT/business team.
Our client is a French multinational universal bank and financial services holding company.
- Software engineering of eTrading platform modules, components and utils
- Be responsible for the platform including engineering, support, CI/CD, bug fixing
- Coordinate work with global engineering, business and support teams
- Experience with recent C++ (any of 11/14/17/20), STL and Boost
- Understanding of design & architecture principles, common data structures and algorithms
- Confident Linux user including Linux dev tools (cmake, gcc, gdb)
- Ability to work as a part of a globally distributed team
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, both spoken and written (B2+)
Nice to have
- Unix scripts, bash, python
- Knowledge of FIX protocol or other Fintech protocols
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Variety of projects within one company
- Being a part of a project following engineering excellence standards
- Individual career path and professional growth opportunities
- Internal events and communities
- Flexible work hours