Open Source Technology - Senior Software Engineer (Java 8, Spring Boot) Hyderabad, India
Open Source Technology - Senior Software Engineer (Java 8, Spring Boot) DescriptionJob #: 86301
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
Need a strong REACT NATIVE, Web & mobile developer who can develop mobile app & the web app, understanding mobile app security will be plus.
- Improve ENGx culture in a team with iterative improvements
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA, Architects and PO's
- Design and develop low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and delivering high-availability and performance
- Preparation and decomposition User Stories to tasks for the team
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- Good knowledge in Spring (Boot, Core, Data, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Redis
- Experience building Java REST API with Spring Boot
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Nice to have
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)