Lead/Senior Full stack Engineer DescriptionJob #: 72442
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Can you design and build custom software solutions and deliver robust, scalable and reusable solutions?
EPAM is looking for a Lead / Senior Full stack Engineer to join a brilliant team working in close collaboration with our client to create a platform that delivers accurate, real-time product and inventory data to client's partners across various external platforms, acting as a middleware between existing client’s data sources and partners. If you want to contribute to building the marketplace of the future, read below to read more about the responsibilities and requirements for this exciting position. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Act like an owner consistently holding a high bar for the quality of your code and are passionate about doing things the “right way”
- Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project
- Assume responsibilities, and drive issues to resolution
- Design and build custom software solutions to meet end customer needs
- Deliver robust, scalable and reusable solutions, including work on automated testing and solution observability
- Actively participate in community of practice initiated by the client to bring engineering excellence
- Back-end experience with Node.js
- Hands on experience with Typescript codebase
- Knowledge of Managed AWS services – CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, DynamoDB (single table design), SQS, etc
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Perfect verbal and written communication in English (B2+), understanding of end-to-end delivery process, and Agile Frameworks (Scrum/Kanban and scaling using SAFe or Nexus
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)