Junior Java Developer / Server-Side Engineer DescriptionJob #: 66107
Do you think like a disruptive entrepreneur?
Are you a passionate, hands on and practical technologist?
Are you motived to join an agile team, releasing new functionality weekly?
As we scale up from successful internal software to creating an external product, we’re looking for a Junior Java Developer / Server- Side Engineer for our Wroclaw office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
With an existing user base of over 20,000 and growing with the full support of both IB business and technology leadership, this product is automating core processes like creating roadmaps for programs, helping teams align to the firm’s strategy by leveraging the latest thinking such as Objectives and Key Results, and transforming teams with key digital metrics.
This is also a unique opportunity to work on a product with commercialization potential, being licensed to external clients.
- Join an engineering and delivery team
- Take the vision of a product that helps firms run digitally and build a highly performant tool that can be deployed in multiple different firms and technical situations
- Proven experience working with Java and architecting, designing, developing, deploying and operating microservices (preferably in a Cloud environment)
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms and how to apply them
- A care for crafting clean code and continuously maintaining its quality: backend, front end and everything in between
- Passionate about CI / CD, Deep and hands on experience in building enterprise class test automation services
- An adaptable person able to work in a diverse team
- Other beneficial skills and experience
- Kubernetes + Helm + Terraform
- Experience delivering platforms to third parties or supporting external clients
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted