Technical Delivery Manager DescriptionJob #: 63075
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Technical Delivery Manager. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
The Technical Delivery Manager tackles our project’s toughest technical challenges and leadership, to be responsible for the full scope of the delivery execution.
This person cares deeply about the technical side by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and by making sure that everything is running smoothly for the platform-in-scope delivery, being tech-savvy in Cloud and Software first and native Architecture along with Engineering Excellence best practices.
Owns and oversees the delivery by working closely with clients and making sure that the engagement is in line with the customer from the budgeting, timelines, scope, and contractual perspectives. Assures the project’s health and drives engineering excellence at all levels.
Bridges properly tech-level commitments with customer satisfaction. Becomes an astute point of contact from a commercial perspective and is in a close partnership with the client.
The Delivery Manager is a person who interfaces between the dev team and the system engineering, understands technology deeply at both the system and the development level. Understands where are the common gaps between these two, and is excited about making sure those are filled proactively.
- Expected to have at least 8 years of experience in IT and at least 3+ years in positions of Delivery/Team Lead, Coordinator, Solution / Systems / Enterprise Architect, Delivery/Project/Program Manager
- Proven track record in managing delivery engagements end-to-end on teams averaging 20-50+ FTEs in total or connected with high visibility and high business impact projects
- Experience in governing project delivery across the board of all stakeholders
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge of design and implementation of end-to-end solutions with continuous delivery/deployment pipelines
- Provides communication, integration, automation, and close cooperation among the development teams to come up with a plan needed to develop, test, deploy, release, and maintain an end-to-end solution for the customers
- Deeply familiar with a variety of DevOps tooling, CI/CD process, automation, IaC, containers, and other latest leading market cloud technologies
- Devoted to CNCF ecosystems, advocate delivering scalable solutions in the private, public, hybrid, multi-cloud
- Experience with containers, service meshes, microservices, immutable infrastructure, nor declarative APIs exemplifies this approach
- Experience with outcome-based setups
- Able to oversee business end of solution
- Governing the delivery across stakeholders
- Able to handle conflicts, people, and technology
- Possess sufficient knowledge to run the outcome-based setups with a hard commitment to the timeline, quality, and budget
- Exceptional communicator
- Expected to work independently without direct supervision
- Strong in handling complicated engineering issues, assuring quality and timely delivery
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with a certified teacher
- Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more.)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 25% vacation bonus)
- Major medical expenses insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage. (For the employee and direct family members)
- 13 % employee savings fund, capped to the law limit
- Grocery coupons
- 10 vacations days plus 2 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus two extra holidays (December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more
- 30 days of salary End of Year bonus
- By applying to our role, you are agreeing that your personal data may be used as in set out in EPAM´s Privacy Notice (https://www.epam.com/applicant-privacy-notice) and Policy (https://www.epam.com/privacy-policy)