EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is US leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. It is a global company with proven experts in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment, and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations.
The project requires Test Automation Engineers to write full automated test cases (back end and front end browser tests).
- 2+ years of automation testing experience with a solid background in writing automated tests
- Expertise in Selenium
- Proficiency in Java + JS/angular for front end and back end testing
- Familiar with continuous build and integration
- Experience in CI/CD
- Good experience of using Selenium scripting
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours