Ruby on Rails Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57597
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We a looking for experienced Ruby on Rails Software Engineer.
Our customer is leading US supplier of health information technology services, devices and software.
You will be working with number of enterprise applications/services built using different technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, React.
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Cloud, AWS preffered
- Experience building REST API services using Ruby on Rails (ruby-grape experience desirable)
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Java development experience
- Experience with modern SPA: React, Angular
- Experience building React on Rails approach
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours