Ruby on Rails Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57597
We a looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Software Engineer.
In case you join EPAM - you also get $1500 of sign in bonus on top of your first salary!
Our customer is a leading US supplier of health information technology services, devices and software.
You will be working with a number of enterprise applications/services built using different technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, React.
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Cloud, AWS preffered
- Experience building REST API services using Ruby on Rails (ruby-grape experience desirable)
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Java development experience
- Experience with modern SPA: React, Angular
- Experience building React on Rails approach
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours