Experience Designer DescriptionJob #: 51084
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are seeking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Kyiv.
Today we have four dozens of UX and Visual designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 500+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers etc.). We are passionate at what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership and are proactive.
On this position you will collaborate across disciplines to design solutions for a diversity of industries, scale, platforms and brands.
- 2+ years’ design experience
- In-depth knowledge of research-based design process
- Ability to produce design specifications and design prototypes
- Strong theoretical background (Composition, Color Theory, Typography, Design and Art styles)
- Ability to synthesize and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas & detailed design to all levels of the client organization
- Own all design deliverables on a project such as experience maps, user journeys, interaction models, flows, IA schemes, systematic design, and interaction design and many others
- Being a storyteller — be able to compellingly communicate the story of design solutions to clients
- Strong conceptual and systematic thinking; ability to give efficient feedback to others and argumentation of own decisions
- Strong presentation skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level both written and spoken (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule