Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 77612
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an advanced Java developer who likes to solve complex software engineering and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM are looking for several Java Engineers to strengthen our Software Engineering Practise in Malta. We are willing to accept applications from candidates based in Malta but also within a +2 hour time zone of CET.
We’re hiring for a specific project with an industry leading client of ours based in Italy. This is a legacy migration based project, migrating legacy code in Java and to also build up CI/CD to deliver the code into AWS.
- Member of a taskforce for customer's SOLR
- Developing microservices using Spring Boot
- Maintaining and testing code base
- Migrating legacy code to Java using cutting edge microservice based technologies
- Using CI/CD tools to migrate to AWS
- Experience in legacy modernisation projects
- Java development experience
- Spring Boot and Microservice based development experience
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps CI/CD project experience
Nice to have
- Mainframe modernisation expertise
- AWS cloud knowledge
- Apache Zookeeper expertise
- Load balancing strategy knowledges
- Fast track progression with the world’s fastest growing IT services consultancy
- World class training on internal and external databases, unlimited LinkedIn learning
- Opportunity to work with industry leading clients around the world
- Flexible hours, work remotely, whatever you would like to do (within Malta)
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Private health insurance
- Fully paid time for professional development
- Opportunity to travel – Global travel and medical insurance
- Physical wellness contributions (gym membership, sports lessons, sports apparel)