Salesforce Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 66215
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect in Tokyo to be part of this continued acceleration.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts. These are great opportunities to work with EPAM’s senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapid developing technology landscape.
EPAM is a trusted consulting and implementation Salesforce Partner with over 10 years of experience leading Salesforce Implementation projects and over 100 projects delivered.
Earlier this year, EPAM acquired Polsource, a Salesforce Platinum Partner to help scale our growing Salesforce capabilities and expand into new markets.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with business, gather business requirements, get root business needs, design and communicate a solution, breakdown features and estimate them.
You will be working with cross-functional distributed team and be a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders.
We are using Agile methodologies and delivering innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices.
We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services etc.
Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success;
Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments;
Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity;
Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs;
Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Work closely with business partners to understand business requirements and provide innovative and efficient solution
- Work closely with various technology teams (UX, Development, Infrastructure, PMO, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Establish and improve development standards and development processes
- Work closely with presales team on creating implementation approach, solution estimation and presenting proposals
- Be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of technical design throughout the SDLC process
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with key business and technology team members
- Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform, etc
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution Architect
- Strong experience across various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Marketing, Service, Community and Force.com Platform clouds etc.) and lightning components
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development, integration, etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience in software development life cycle
- Good experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Ability to foster new ideas and concepts
- Excellent communication skills, ability to bring strong opinions and constraints to a generally agreed solution design
- Ability to mentor and coach other team members
- Ability to work with and build lasting relationships with external customers
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service trainings
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events