IT Infrastructure Support Engineer DescriptionJob #: 65984
Currently, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Support Engineer.
With over twenty five years’ experience in crafting market leading software, EPAM’s business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor-made cutting edge solutions.
These challenges require a dynamic and highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
We always hire for a career in EPAM, but the initial client for this hire is a leading UK based Hedge Fund with aggressive growth aspirations and a challenging delivery agenda.
You will be part of distributed across UK and Spain IT Support Team and responsible for end users support in their day-to-day operations.
Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success;
Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments;
Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity;
Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs;
Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Provide day-to-day remote support for an office circa 150 users (and growing)
- Deal with wide range of issues from simple desktop to complex back-end infrastructure problems
- Work with other members of the IT team to continuously improve the IT infrastructure
- You will also need to have:
- Experience with VIP support (phone, video, email), strong interpersonal skills, proactive approach and attention to detail are all a must
- It would be great if you also have any of:
- Experience with Patch Management, Load Balancers
- Experience in scripting with Powershell
- Experience with Bloomberg and Reuters
- Finance/Hedge Fund Experience
- 3+ years of experience with a consultancy
- Understanding of SRE/DEVOPS principles
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, LAN/WAN, VPN
Nice to have
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- Exchange 2016, Exchange Online
- Airwatch, iOS, Android
- Cisco Networking and Cisco Voice & Collaboration (good to have)
- Nimble (good to have)
- SQL (good to have)
- NtH Citrix VDI
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- An extremely international working approach; expect to work with clients, trainers, managers from locations all over in Asia, Europe and the US
- No typical day: you will have the opportunity to be involved in tech talks, training, prototyping, design as well as software development
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 19 days paid vacation
- 13th month salary as standard
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service trainings
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events