Software Support Engineer DescriptionJob #: 65910
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an expert Software Support Engineer with deep knowledge and skill gained working on Java enterprise platforms and Mulesoft integrations?
Are you passionate about delivering next-generation development and integration solutions for global, industry leading clients?
Do you enjoy working with both technical and business stakeholders to translate vision and designs into sustainable, customer-focused solutions – and do you want to work in an API & Integration consultancy (one of Mulesoft’s first official partner’s), lead projects and project teams, make high-level design choices including creating, defining and choosing frameworks for development and integration solutions?
If the answer is “yes” – please apply now - we would love to speak to you!
Our mission is to help you take your skill-set to the next level. We believe in our people and in building long lasting relationships. We will continually support your personal and professional development so that you may achieve your ultimate career aims.
- Working as part of a project team to deliver design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code. Identify bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. Develop resolutions to diverse and complex problems, very often requiring creativity
- Follow clear training path to learn fundamentals of Mule suite of products and services
- Gain a full understanding of messaging including API led connectivity and C4E
- Respond to support incidents within prescribed SLAs (Service Level Agreements), diagnose and troubleshoot Mule application and related technology incidents, establish root cause analysis, develop fixes and/or liaise with software engineering team and coordinate fixes, maintain clear and complete documentation of incident resolution
- Graduate in software development orientated discipline or up to 18 months developer experience
- Basic knowledge of Java frameworks and associated technologies
- Ambition, passionate about technology, willing and keen to learn
- Passionate about technology, contribute to blogs or to a personal Github account in their own time
- Demonstrates strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Exercise effective communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Fast track progression with the world’s fastest growing IT services consultancy
- World class training on internal and external databases, unlimited Linkedin learning
- Opportunity to work with industry leading clients around the world
- Training and MuleSoft certifications
- Flexible hours, work remotely, whatever you would like to do (within Malta)
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Private health insurance
- Fully paid time for professional development
- Opportunity to travel – Global travel and medical insurance
- Physical wellness contributions (gym membership, sports lessons, sports apparel)