Senior Copywriter DescriptionJob #: 65879
Are you a talented copywriter and content creator with a portfolio crammed full of engaging digital copy looking for a new challenge?
We need an outstanding writer with a portfolio that ranges from user-centered web interface copy to longform content marketing.
Someone who can elevate a digital experience through smart calls-to-action and intuitive UX, as well as activate a brand tone of voice to write compelling, enjoyable copy.
This role calls for a creative and strategic thinker, someone who is as comfortable crafting video scripts as they are developing messaging for a multi-channel launch campaign.
On top of that they’ll have experience working with clients to lead, shape and set a brand tone of voice which can be translated into content across multiple context and for a range of audiences.
- Working alongside our Design, UX teams to bring digital experiences to life with striking copy that ranges from functional web copy to longform editorial copy
- Developing engaging, impactful content for marketing campaigns and brand communication projects alongside our Content and Social team
- You’ll also work with the EPAM marketing teams to develop and communicate our proposition in innovative and meaningful ways
- Experience developing brand tone of voice
- An expert understanding of user-centered copywriting
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- No problem working collaboratively teams to develop ideas and bring them to life
- Experience presenting work to clients and confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Understanding of writing within compliance guidelines
- Experience writing for SEO
- Original, creative approach with a strong understanding on how to write for inspiring digital experiences, managing the delivery of copy as an integral part of both digital builds and marketing campaigns
- Degree level education is desirable but not essential, as are the odd award
- Digital agency experience
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period