Senior Software Engineer (Java) DescriptionJob #: 60385
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Java) for our Krakow office.
Are you a Software Engineer who:
• Enjoys working with people in the multicultural environment across different regions?
• Likes getting a deep understanding of complex problems and then converting them into simple, elegant specifications?
• Takes pride in the code you deliver, by following the highest IT development standards?
If yes, then we have a perfect job for you. You will be part of the scrum team working with business, business analysts, QAs and solution architect. Your primary focus will be developing strategic integration flows for Data Governance processes, but will also include Workflow implementation. As this is a critical role in our team, we are looking for an experienced and talented person who aspires to a leadership position.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
You’ll be working in the Data Management Technology team developing solutions for a big Investment Bank. We are a global team providing Data Management Technology Solutions including but not limited to Data Governance, Data Lineage and Data Quality Monitoring to all Business Areas, Support and Control Functions. This allows our internal clients to stay compliant with regulatory requirements, to create business value and to reduce their overall cost base.
- Solid experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency in Java and SQL
- Good knowledge of Mule ESB (or any other ESB)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Bachelor degree in in IT (Computer Science, Business Informatics, etc.)
- Good understanding of the project and software development lifecycle, experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong team player. Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver. Good listener. Goal-oriented and proactive
Nice to have
- Activiti, Groovy, Tableau and/or Collibra Data Governance expertise
- Experience within the financial service industry
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted