Senior Front-End Developer DescriptionJob #: 57829
Currently we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer for our Krakow office to join our team where you will be involved in development of modern cross-product application platform.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
The Team is enabling other development teams to provide their solutions inside integrated platform. Our leading project that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. It is designed as micro service ecosystem with state-of-the-art technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
You will be joining existing Agile team that delivers solutions on bi-weekly basis. You will collaborate closely with the Business, Backend-Side Developers, Quality Assurance and User Experience professionals.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance and responsive tactics
- Experience in building frontend applications using React and Redux libraries
- Experience in working on complex software platforms
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Familiarity with frontend build tools (Webpack)
- Experience with Git
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Focused on quality
- An excellent communicator
- Aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
- A quick learner
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience with NoSql databases
- Experience with highly asynchronous data flow
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted