IT Support Analyst DescriptionJob #: 57727
Currently we are looking for a IT Support Analyst for our Krakow office.
Do you like a blend of technology, business and people?
Do you like to excel in an international environment with one global virtual team?
Are you able translate IT issues to front office users and their requirements back to IT?
We are looking for a IT Support Analyst to support IB trading applications. The role faces off to traders, sales traders, margin management, operations and regional IT management.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
Your team forms an integral part of a global team, which supports the business on six days a week around the clock. The supported applications cover several areas, namely the lifecycle management of IB trades, the optimisation of the collateral inventory and the system to support unsecured funding. This includes manual trade entry or trade feeds from Electronic Communication Networks (ECNs). The downstream systems are settlement, risk, P&L and MIS systems.
- Support in-house and externally developed applications
- Keep the production environment stable by making well informed decisions
- Resolve incidents and requests in due course
- Solve complex issues
- Own and drive problems to their solution
- Deploy changes to production
- Plan and participate in major activities such as disaster recovery tests and infrastructure weekends
- Become a subject matter expert in the business area and applications you support
- Make yourself a name with the front office so they know you personally and know that they can trust you
- Ability to investigate IT and business-related incidents and resolve them
- Ability to write SQL queries against complex database schemata and regularly use UNIX to analyse logs and edit files
- Implementing changes using pre-defined methods
- Supporting tools like ServiceNow, NetCool, SPLUNK and AppDynamics
- Knowledge of middleware (Tibco/RV, MQ, JMS) and job scheduling software like AutoSys
- Ability to do some project work as part of small enhancements and infrastructure related activities
- Experience in front office support facing off to traders and learn quickly as you are working in a complex and fast changing environment. Also, you own problems till they are resolved according to their urgency
- Knowledge of fixed income instruments, ideally with exposure to Repo and understand the lifecycle of trades
- Occasional work on Saturday and Sundays for releases, disaster recovery tests and business readiness tests. No night shifts
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted