Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 57505
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Java Developer for our Krakow office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
The team is responsible for investment bank DEV/Test environments, 1st leg is for Switzerland mandator (available in both TE1 and TE2 test environments), and 2nd leg is International line with EMEA, US and APAC (which is currently available only in TE2 test environment).
First phase of program is to add the international mandators into TE1 environment under the International environment I4. Second phase of program next year is to move the I0 Switzerland environment into I4 and decommissioning of I0.
- Be a single point of contact for solutions and applications assigned
- Understand how they are technically implemented, their interfaces, dependencies, coordinate between them on deployment schedule
- Test data coordination, interface setups, like Managed File Transfer. No coding expected, any changes needed will be done by the teams of the applications
- Basic understanding of JAVA applications (no need to develop, but to coordinate migration of Java applications in the new environments)
- Languages: English (+ German would be appreciated)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted