EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is the world's leading logistics company, which provides international express deliveries, global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail, warehousing solutions from packaging, to repairs, to storage, mail deliveries worldwide, and other customized logistic services. They help to connect people and improve their lives.
The goal of the project is to replace a set of existing web applications used by customer and clients with a single, scalable, flexible, and robust solution. This will allow to consolidate functionality of 13 existing web-applications under single roof, reduce development and maintenance cost, shorten time to market, and attract new customers.
- 5+ years of experience of software development in AngularJS
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging experience
- Proficiency in using Agile methodologies: SCRUM, Kanban
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effective work prioritization
- Ability for writing clean code that is easy to understand
- Expertise in using OO and JEE design patterns
- Customer first approach to software development
- Being a team player
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours