Software Test Automation Engineer (Python) DescriptionJob #: 57050
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Python), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company, a top global provider of financial software and risk solutions.
The project is related to migration of a client’s application to AWS. The high-level scope is as follows:
• technical migration of the existing on-prem solution based on Hadoop to a strategic platform storing and processing the data to AWS cloud;
• implement a set of extensions and non-functional improvements (like performance) in the strategic solution;
• the new solution has been designed from scratch, EPAM team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements.
Planned team setup: a Scrum team including a Scrum Master/PM, 4 backend developers, 2 automation QAs, support of Solution Architect and BA.
- 2+ years of automation testing experience
- Solid understanding of both manual and automation testing
- Experience in automated testing using Python
- Fundamental knowledge of Software Testing process
- Experience with API testing, Web testing, Performance testing
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, Step Functions, S3, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, ECS, Athena, CloudWatch)
- Experience with CI process (Jenkins)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Postman
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English level
Nice to have
- Robot framework
- Boto 3
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours