Lead Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 53507
Our team works on software systems that are critical for the movement of parts and finished goods from suppliers through warehouses to contract manufacturers, data centers, partner ISPs, partner retailers, and end consumers.
We are looking for a Technical Team Lead to lead a team of brilliant engineers and be hands-on with development.
The role includes direct communication with the client on daily basis. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build a scalable and high-performance breakthrough platform that will be leveraged by our external customers to build paradigm shifting applications and solutions.
This role requires that you are a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must have a solid understanding of Back End and Front-End Web technologies, have a history of building successful Web-based solutions, and take mock-ups to implementation.
You 'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
- Lead and coach team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for growth
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops software applications
- Performing hands-on software development, typically spending 90% of time writing code, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
- If you are a thinker with agile mindset, who wouldn't get too much of distress through changes
- Ready to ask the questions - go straight to client, collect and analyze the need
- Able to create necessary documentation (incl. PRD, Test Cases, Design Docs, etc.) instead of waiting for a perfectly shaped task
- Experience implementing and integrating with 3rd party software through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing). Passion for code quality
- Excellent problem-solving skills: Able to break down problems independently
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted