Test Automation Engineer (Tosca / UFT / TestComplete / ReadyAPI) DescriptionJob #: 52278
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer (Tosca/ UFT/ TestComplete/ ReadyAPI) to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Maintain effective daily communication with team members via stand-up meetings, documentation and status reports
- Keep the eye on possible innovations
- Create new automated TCs, maintain the already existing ones
- Regression test execution, defect ticket creation
- Review test automation code written by other team members
- 2+ years of professional work experience in a Software Automated QA Engineer role
- Working experience with one of these: Tosca / UFT / TestComplete / ReadyAPI
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Agile SDLC
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
Nice to have
- Practical experience with Web services (REST based)
- Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Experience with Selenium-WebDriver based tools
- Working experience with Java and GIT
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland