Java Developer (Hybris Developer) DescriptionJob #: 51208
We’re looking for a Java Developer (Hybris Developer) to work on projects for enterprise-level customers and collaborate with best-in-class engineering and design teams.
This position is a part of the new innovative program EPAM Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning. Join us and take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work.
Our customer is developing a big e-commerce solution based on SAP Hybris, the industry’s most modern, Agile, and comprehensive e-commerce suite. For years, companies have created great multi-channel customer experiences using traditional technologies and practices. Hybris delivers an e-commerce software suite that is best in class, helping a company execute all of its direct selling processes and present a single view and a unified experience to its customers.
- Design and develop e-commerce software in a team
- Develop a highload solution integrated with external systems
- Develop difficult solutions for product maintenance and updates
- Apply new technologies
- Extended JEE experience
- Spring experience
- Good communication skills
- Minimum Intermediate English level
Nice to have
- Knowledge of e-commerce or digital experience platforms such as Adobe AEM or Hybris
- Work experience in a distributed team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals