Lead Java Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51076
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Lead the Java team and report progress
- Design, develop, and release new features
- Perform effective technical leading with code review process
- Communication with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives
- 5+ years of experience in Java and related technologies
- Experience in project setup (from scratch)
- Knowledge of GCP or any other cloud platform
- Experience in leading teams
- Good knowledge and understanding of SDLC
- Fundamental knowledge of Java Core and main popular technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git, Maven, Kafka, Cassandra
- Understanding of the role of Team Leader in the framework of a Software Development process. Good understanding of project and requirement documentation
- Being able to support planning process, organize development process and perform high-quality delivery according to the expected scheduling
- Good communication skills (with speaking English at level B2 or higher)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule
About the ProjectOur customer is a global data, analytics, and technology company. Their unique data assets, technology and analytics transform knowledge into insights to power decisions that move people forward.
The company serves as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement. As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, they are a part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. It helps individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And they provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.