Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
The project development team is distributed across Krakow, Weehawken and London. Started in 2016 with the idea to replace the current bank risk management application with something much better.
The project focuses on BPM enhancement of work to simplify managing complex processes; decrease the amount of manual work; make processes less people-dependent; decrease the latency in detecting issues and risks; action in real time.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
The project itself contains back-end written in Java and front-end (built as a single page web application).
Back-end is based on Spring family (Boot, MVC, Core, Config). It’s build with the idea of event driven architecture in mind. Front-end uses React. The project is deployed to Unix boxes. Oracle is used as a primary database (JPA). The project uses Git Maven and Gradle. TDD practices are heavily used.
New technologies, frameworks and tools are open for use to develop new components, contributing to the look and behaviour of the system. Activity BPMS is used to facilitate workflow.
Better tools for better development: Jira, Confluence, FishEye + Crucible, Nexus, Git. Jenkins is used as a CI.
- Strong experience in Java programming
- Strong Java Core
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- SQL (PL/SQL would be a big plus)
- Linux experience at least on a user level
- Awareness of design patterns
- JPA (Hibernate)
- Experience in working using TDD would be a plus
Nice to have
- Good spoken and written English
- Strong team work focus
- Proactive and fast learner
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted