Currently we are looking for a Systems Engineer/DevOps Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
You have a chance to join a project that we provide for one of the largest health care providers in the US market. The project goal is helping approximately 80 million customers throughout the world improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. You may join fast-paced production environment where everyone cares about the work they do and how they impact our customers.
This position is for Krakow or Gdansk. We can also propose relocation for long-term or for 1 year to Poland and relocation to the US in 1,5 years.
- Configure and support Continuous Delivery
- Develop infrastructure as a code
- Troubleshoot infrastructure and platform-based issues
- Process automation
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Engineer
- Experience in AWS (deployment, ElastiCache on Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL etc.)
- Ability to develop and read code in Java, Python, Perl, C#, and PowerShell
- Working understanding of infrastructure and development paradigms
- Experience with DevOps tools (CICD and container-based toolchain):Hadoop, Kubernetes, scripting languages: Ansible, object repositories: Artifactory
- Significant experience working with deployment tools, with a preference for tools that support pipeline as code models
- Proficiency with infrastructure as code processes (Ansible or Terraform or CloudFormation)
- Familiar with Jenkins (in case of proficiency in at least 1 another CI system)
- Confident knowledge of project configuration management (Ant, Maven or Gradle)
- Experience in and good knowledge of VCS (Subversion, Git)
- Good knowledge of channel security (SSL/TLS, NaCL, firewall, Waf)
- Strong expertise in UNIX shell scripting
- Intermediate or higher English level
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted