You are creative, original and a visionary. You think outside of the box. You love innovating, collaborating with colleagues and expanding your skills. If this sounds like you, you should consider joining EPAM as a Presales Consultant. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are seeking a Presales Consultant – a senior professional who will play a crucial role in business development process and business proposals creation including lead qualification, elaboration of EPAM offering, value proposition and final deal closure. An ideal candidate will be a part of Cloud & DevOps Competency Center and work with EPAM Sales and Legal Teams, Industry and Geographical Business Units to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning EPAM experience and services as key differentiator and competitive advantage.
This person must be comfortable mapping business requirements into EPAM Cloud, DevOps and Support capabilities and services, suggesting delivery methodologies, defining financial models, prerequisites and dependencies of a successful engagement, coordinating and integrating business development activities across multiple organizational units and divisions at EPAM.
We are looking for exceptionally talented people who will have the chance to propel their careers to the next level. Your work will directly influence strategic decisions and transformation for Fortune 500 corporations.
- Work as part of EPAM Cloud & DevOps presales team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units and competency centers, architects on daily basis presenting a solution from business perspective
- Design solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analysis that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery of managed services projects
- Integrate technical solution implementation approach into business proposals, build pricing models based on technical estimates, timelines and cost analyses
- Create offline and online presentations featuring EPAM values, experience and services
- Continually collect and structure EPAM technological and business experience for further reuse by sales and presales teams
- 3+ years' overall IT experience and /or other technical, mathematical background
- Analytical thinking, previous BA experience is a plus
- Experience in project management, strategic consulting and/or MBA
- Understanding of IT Service Management practices and key concepts in Cloud & DevOps
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Upper-Intermediate and higher level of both written and spoken English
- Practical experience in modeling and engineering managed service deals is a big plus
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with certified teacher
- Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 15 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
- Personal insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage
- 13 % employee savings fund
- Grocery coupons (added to the monthly benefits once the probation period has been passed)
- 10 vacations days plus 2 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus two extra holidays (December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more