Lead Java Engineer (Hybris) DescriptionJob #: 30772
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for a Lead Java Engineer (Hybris) for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is one of the world’s largest food retail groups aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about developing and scale new features, change and support existing functionality for different brands in a large eCommerce solution, which is based on the Hybris eCommerce framework. The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly, and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 7+ distributed development, UI Automation and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
Project technologies and tools
- Deep knowledge and 4+ years of practical experience in Java and JEE (Servlets, EJB, JMS, JSP)
- 1+ year' experience playing a role of team leader or architect
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms
- Good knowledge of and practical experience with widely used frameworks (Spring, Hibernate or any other)
- Experience in Web UI development, AJAX, SOA, JS frameworks (JQuery or any other) is a plus
- RDBMS, NoSQL is a plus
- Production experience with Agile practices is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours