Currently we are looking for a MacOS Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a MacOS Developer/Expert, you will be working on a very interesting project for a Silicon Valley customer, the leader in enterprise secure file sharing and synchronization. Together with customer’s team, you will develop one of the most important part of the solution – client module for MacOS.
Complex code, heavy computing, cutting edge technologies – it’s all about this project. We focus on performance and stability and use the latest features to increase them.
We are looking for seasoned professionals who enjoy coding itself and eager to solve challenging algorithmic and architectural tasks. We provide great opportunities for those who strive to extend their technical knowledge using cutting-edge technologies and delivering product of the highest quality.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is one of the leaders of Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms - the world’s most secure file sharing and collaboration solution. Client is an ISV customer from Silicon Valley, with true “startup” spirit within the team, and Google-like approach to work. They provide the same services as DropBox does, but with much more enhanced security, seamless and automatic access to documents, files, and shared folders and many other great features DropBox does not have. For example, file distribution to a mobile workforce, real-time document back-up and continuous availability, and secure large files sending and FTP replacement.
- Develop new functionality
- Implement user interface features in the Mac desktop client
- Adapt synchronization logic to OSX APIs
- Implement driver-level integration with the operating system, using either MacFUSE or a similar technique
- Maintain and expand our Finder Sync Extension and Share Extension
- Go to person for core Mac related issues and challenges
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- 2-5+ years immersed in Objective C
- Extensive Objective C UI experience
- Experience in lower-level parts of MacOS
- Intermediate level of English and higher
- Experience in multithreading is highly desirable
Nice to have
- MacFUSE / Fuse
- FSEvents API
- C# / Mono
- Finder Sync Extension
- Finder integration / mach inject / reverse engineering
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events