Currently we are looking for a Security Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
This position requires a combination of system hardening/system administration skills and some scripting/programming.
We are seeking a Security Research and Benchmark Developer to join our engineering team. You will work on implementing security benchmarks, integrated into our industry-leading cloud security platform and used by customers to analyze security posture.
Joining us, you will leverage your security expertise, system administration knowledge, scripting and written communications skills to create world-class security solution. You should be a self-starter focused on quality and efficiency.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a security company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. They focus on agile SaaS solutions for cloud infrastructure security, providing top-notch agile products to 100+ clients all around the world.
- 3+ years of system hardening experience
- 3+ years of Linux or Windows administration experience
- Automation mindset with scripting ability using Python, Bash, Java, Ruby, PowerShell and other languages
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot application stacks (e.g. Apache, nginx, PHP, etc.) and database applications (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with one or more virtualization technologies
- Ability and desire to:
- Analyze, interpret and implement security hardening and best practice guidelines from reputable industry sources like Center for Internet Security (CIS), DISA and others
- Experience deploying and configuring server operating systems, application stacks, databases and other systems. Configure them according to various security hardening guides
- Leverage scripting languages (e.g Python, Bash, Java, PowerShell or others) to develop automation for supporting generation of benchmark and best practices, integrated into our cloud security platform
- Create automation to enrich customer’s vulnerability database
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of information security technologies - including networking, firewall technologies, VPN, configuration management & server hardening, user management, intrusion detection, log analysis, vulnerability assessment
- Familiarity with OVAL (Open Vulnerability Assessment Language)
- Demonstrable attention to detail, creative problem-solving and persistence in your work product
- Work comfortably at a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events