Currently we are looking for a Senior ReactJS Developer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior ReactJS Developer, you will be responsible for creating a Single Page Application that will be loaded in a web view of third party vendors mobile app (right now it's Spotify, but in future they will add more). The page should handle checkout of tickets using Partners API and redirects back to the app.
Our customer is an American ticket sales and distribution company based in West Hollywood, California, with operations in many countries around the world. The company operates in 20 global markets, providing ticket sales, ticket resale services, marketing and distribution. It is one of the largest eCommerce sites on the Internet; approximately 6,700 retail outlets; and 19 worldwide call centers.
- Become a key person on the project and be responsible for implementing new front-end features with a team
- Be able to plan work, find right people to resolve blockers, and make reasonable tech solutions by her/himself
- PostCSS, LESS, SASS
- English level: Upper-Intermediate (B1)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)