Currently we are looking for a Project Manager for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Digital Engagement Practice (DEP) is helping global enterprises thrive in the digital and technology age. We innovate breakthrough strategies, experiences and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers.
In term of EPAM DEP we are seeking Project Managers for Digital Marketing projects. The position suggests two main areas of responsibilities: contribution into Digital Marketing Delivery Organization (a.k.a PMO) and delivery management in the mid/enterprise production projects.
DEP/Digital Marketing runs 50+ projects in parallel in more than 20 countries across the Globe. The Project Manager will provide support and lead teams through the development process, resource planning and assignments, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate project completion on schedule within budget. He/she will also work with external parties such as vendors, partners, etc.
- End-to-end responsibility for project delivery
- Work with customers, vendors, internal client, project team members and stakeholders to define project scope, resource requirements, budget, timeline, deliverables and milestones
- Manage projects through all phases of the software development life cycle, including project initiation, requirements and specifications, architecture design, development and integration, testing, and post implementation activities
- Contribute into Digital Marketing Delivery Organization as a member for running the projects in accordance with project management governance best practices
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Understanding of project management processes (PMBOK)
- Understanding of Agile Project management methodologies
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage and track project results
- Experience in distributed teams’ managemenеt
- Experience in creating and management of projects schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans
- Experience in project related risks management
- Cross technology project management (JAVA, .NET, other)
- Short and long time range projects (from 3-6 month to 1-2 years) with US/EU/APAC clients
- Challenging projects with cutting-edge technologies in WCM and DAM
- Opportunities to work in multi-vendor multicultural environments
- Project sizes from 10-15 to 100+ team members
- Opportunities to work with geographically distributed teams
- Delivery practice and professional grow in project management area
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Flexible working schedule